Sunday, April 11, 2010

Encouragement Abounds

I found myself typing these words out in an e-mail to one of the employees at Amor. I chuckled at myself for using such a funny phrase, but was so excited that it was true.

This has been an insanely tough week, as I worked close to 80 hours in the office and still had to keep up with everything else that is going on. As a result, this post will be brief, but it's been awhile since my last post, so I felt I had to get something out there.

Despite how hectic everything has been, I have still continued to receive encouragement from both friends and family. In addition, I have gotten a great start to my fundraising, thanks to the same friends and family. I still have a long way to go, but I am extremely encouraged, nonetheless. It also appears that I have found a place to live in San Diego, along with a futon to sleep on!

I am so thankful that every time I start to question myself or the path ahead of me, I receive a solid kick in the pants in the form of one of the barriers in front of me breaking down.

Encouragement does, indeed, abound.

-Clint

P.S. - If you've been reading my posts thus far, feel free to leave some comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment