Friday, November 12, 2010

Penasco Part 3

I'm currently on my third trip to Puerto Penasco, Mexico, after my time in San Carlos. This week is proving to be yet another one that gets me out of my comfort zone, but teaches me a lot. Despite challenges, I am yet again being affirmed that I am in the right place in my life right now.

For those of you that are wondering about the Meza family, Juanita is still carrying the baby and her surgery has been moved back to later this month. Keep them in your prayers!

I am getting increasingly excited about my fast approaching trip back to the east coast. It looks like it will be a whirlwind of a two weeks, with stops in Hershey, PA, Warrenton, VA, Blacksburg, VA, Richmond, VA, Charlottesville, VA and maybe a couple other spots if I can stop my head from spinning. I'll be out from November 18-December 4, so please get in touch if you are in or near any of the afforementioned towns. I miss so many friends and family and I know there is no way I will be able to see them all, but I am hoping to maximize my time and opportunity to visit with people as much as possible.

One big thing that will be happening while I'm in the midatlantic will be a baptism. Mine! My parents will be baptising me in the Rappahannock River outside of Warrenton on November 21, in the afternoon. I know I will probably go into hypothermia but am so excited for this opportunity. I want to go ahead and thank my parents ahead of time for entering hypothermia with me, along with everyone that is helping to make this happen while I am busy in Mexico. If you will be anywhere near Warrenton on this date, please come out. I would love to see you there.

Thanks again for tuning in, I hope to have a post with a little more substance up in the next week.

Adelante!

-Clint

1 comment: