Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Favorite Song of the Christmas Season

I have truly discovered this song and it's depth for the first time this year:



Fall on your knees.

Future of Forestry does an incredible job on this track as well:



If you haven't really listened to the lyrics of these songs and given them thought, I've found it a worthwhile venture. I am a lover of Christmas music. It's one of the reasons I love this time of year. This year is different though. Seeing and hearing people truly worship, recognize the birth of Christ and give thanks through song is incredible. It has revolutionized the way I view Christmas music.

P.S. - My awesome friends took me to see these guys live last weekend. They were captivating. Both of these songs are on their Advent EP available at www.futureofforestry.com. Buy it.

Adelante!

-Clint

2 comments:

  1. Clint, I hope that I was a tad bit instrumetal in deveeloping your love of Christmas music. O Holy Night is probably my favorite. When I think about the words and our Savior, it brings me to tears.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me awhile to come around on it, but you guys finally hooked me on the Christmas music. This is not only an awesome Christmas song, but an awesome worship song.

    ReplyDelete