Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Seriously, Mexico?

When you have been raised in suburbia and work in a third world country, you get caught off guard by something every now and again. In these moments, you have to remember the phrase "it's not wrong, it's just different." Sometimes it still feels wrong though.

(Stacey apparently doesn't think she's very photogenic, I think she's very pretty.)
Nick, Stacey and I were eating at one of our favorite taco stands when we realized that the paper our tacos were wrapped in felt like medical grade paper. Further inspection showed that the paper belonged to a catheter kit. Offputting? Yes. Did I still eat a couple more tacos? Yes.
Adelante!
-Clint
P.S. - I'm hoping Seriously, Mexico? could become a regular feature here.

3 comments:

  1. That's my boy! Glad you keep a supply of cipro! "Seriously, Mexico?" is a great idea! Love you to pieces! Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! It's not that i don't like photos, it's that I don't like photos which include evidence that I too ate the catheter wrapped tacos. yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where those Mexican tacos got their flavor...mmm, delicious

    ReplyDelete